Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is the beginning

Ganapathy Bappa MoryaAs our Hindu Religion says always start a new work by taking the name of god.Therefore I am going to start my first blog by taking the name of our vidnaharta Ganapaty Bappa.
Want to know me Ok I am Pankaj Agrawal, I am a Q.A Engineer in a MNC in Pune.My Hobbies is playing Cricket and Watching a lots of movie, I can watch any movie as long as i am not alone.(Saath me koi aur bhi bore hona chahiye naa yaar). To write a blog we need a topic and i think the easiest topic would be to write ourselves as no topic would be simplest as to describe yourself.I am a CDAC guy who knows whats a hard work and also to enjoy life during the dificult times.I dont have high dreams but the only dream i have is to prove my self that i am some body like satisfy my inner soul. As long as our inner soul is not satisfied we will never be satisfied with ourself as well as our dreams also.At this moment i am satisfied cos one of my biggest dreams of getting a job is fulfilled.
Right now i am in my office and thought to write this blog as a break with work. Actually i got this idea to wite about my self cos of my friend Rohit Kshirsagar, who is a genious. If you read his writings you will go mad, seriously he is a master. His blogs are avaiable he in blogger world.If you come to my friends there you find a lots of variety, but after an incident i got to know that never believe easily on any body cos no body knows who leaves you where.
So Catch you later up to that time Enjoy Life at the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment